Amatriciana Pasta with Dalisa Italian sausages
Baking — 20 minutes
Preparation — 20 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa Italian sausages
- 4 strips of bacon or pancetta
- 1 chopped onion
- 1 can of pureed tomatoes
- 1/2 cup or parmesan cheese
- 300g of spaghetti
- 1/4 teaspoon of chili flakes
- Pour the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water and cook for 8–10 minutes. (Follow the instructions on the package.)
- In a large skillet, cook pancetta or bacon over medium heat for 8 minutes or until bacon or pancetta are crisp. Put into a plate.
- Cut each sausages in 5 parts. Keep about 1 tbsp. of fat in the skillet. Cook the sausages for 5 minutes. Add the onions, chili flakes, salt and pepper to taste. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and bacon or pancetta and simmer for 10 minutes. Add half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix with the sauce.
- Serve immediately. Sprinkle each plate with Parmesan cheese. Serve with a green salad or very hot crusty bread.