Baking — 30 minutes
Preparation — 20 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa sausages of your choice
- 1/2 cup of beer
- 1 pizza dough
- 4 tablespoons of old fashioned mustard
- 1 slightly beaten egg
- 1 teaspoon of water
- Sauté the sausage in a pan for 2 minutes on each side. Add the beer and cover, cook for about 10 minutes or until the liquid is evaporated.
- Spread 4 pieces of pizza dough large enough to roll the sausages. Spread mustard on the pizza dough. Put one sausage per piece of dough, then roll and seal.
- Brush the dough with the egg mixture and water and cook at 400 F / 200 C for 20 minutes until the dough is cooked.