Broccoli soup with Dalisa Bacon & Cheddar sausage
Baking — 30 minutes
Preparation — 20 minutes
Servings — 6
- 3 cups of broccoli
- 6 Dalisa Bacon & Cheddar sausages
- 1 white onion minced
- 1 cup of potatoes, roughly cut
- 4 cups of chicken stock
- 4 strips of crispy bacon
- 1/2 cup of shredded yellow cheddar
- 1/4 cup of 35% cream, whipped
- Remove the skin from your sausages to use only the flesh. Set aside.
- In a cauldron, sweat the onion and broccoli.
- In the same cauldron, add the sausage meat and briefly cook.
- Add your potatoes and chicken broth. Cook until potatoes are cooked through.
- Grind with a hand blender or mix until smooth. Serve in soup bowls.
- Garnish with whipped cream, bacon and grated yellow cheddar cheese.