Carbonara pasta with Dalisa Shallots and White wine Sausages
Baking — 15 minutes
Preparation — 25 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa Shallots and White wine sausages
- 2 cups of sliced bacon
- 2 tablespoons of chopped gray shallots
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 2 cups of 35% cream
- 1 teaspoon of fresh chopped garlic
- 4 egg yolks
- 3/4 cup of grated parmesan reggiano
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cooked linguine
- In a frying pan, cook the sausages for 12 minutes, turning them regularly.
- In another pan, cook bacon until it becomes crispy. Remove the fat from the pan.
- Add shallot and garlic and sweat very quickly, it is very important not to color the shallot and garlic.
- Deglaze with white wine and reduce by half.
- Add 35% cream and bring to a boil. Add parmesan immediately and dissolve thoroughly, bringing the cream to a boil. Stop the fire immediately.
- Wait for the cream to settle and add the egg yolks at once and whisk well. * If the sauce muddles when you add the egg yolks, they will cook and your sauce will not have a nice texture.
- Add the sausages and linguine in the sauce and coat well. Do not overcook or the egg yolk will not have a nice texture.