Dalisa Coq au Porc with wine and mushroom sauce
Baking — 25 minutes
Preparation — 10 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa Coq au Porc
- 1 demi-glace gravy envelope of 34 g
- 1/2 cup of red wine
- 1 1/2 cup of vegetable stock
- 8 sliced mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon of Dijon mustard
- 1 thyme branch
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 12 pearls onions
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- In a sauce pan, mix the dry demi-glace gravy with red wine and vegetable stock. Heat over medium heat, whisk until first simmering.
- Add mushrooms, mustard and thyme. Set aside.
- In an ovenproof skillet, heat the oil over medium heat. Brown the Coq au porc on each side. Add the pearl onions and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour the sauce in the skillet and cover. Cook in the oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Remove the coq au porc and allow to stand for 5 to 8 minutes on a plate cover with aluminium foil.
- Serve with boiled vegetables and the wine sauce.