Dalisa Sausage Breakfast Croissant
Baking — 15 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 4
Dalisa sausages bacon cheddar
bunch of Italian parsley
Salt and pepper
Blueberry jam (to taste)
- Chop an onion of medium size.
- Remove the casing from the sausages and break the flesh into pieces.
- In a saucepan, heat a drizzle of vegetable oil on medium-high and add the onion and sausage meat.
- When the meat is cooked through and browned, deglaze with about ½ cup of water.
- Beat the eggs to obtain a homogeneous mixture.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat, drizzle with vegetable oil. Cook eggs over medium heat until creamy, stirring constantly.
- Finely cut the stem of a bunch of Italian parsley and add to the eggs.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. Add 2 or 3 patches of butter to the egg mixture. Mix well.
- Heat the oven to 325 ° F and reheat the croissants for a few minutes.
- Make an incision in the croissants and spread a small amount of blueberry jam.
- Add the scrambled eggs, sausage meat and crumbled goat cheese.