Dalisa sausages with Beer BBQ sauce
Baking — 20 minutes
Preparation — 10 minutes
Servings — 4
- 900g of Dalisa sausages of your choice
- 2/3 cup of beer
- 1/2 cup of chili sauce
- 1/4 cup of water
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of oil
- 1 teaspoon of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch of garlic powder
- Preheat the barbecue at 450F.
- In a saucepan, boil all the ingredients (except the sausages) together until it is thickened.
- Pick the sausages with a fork on each side. Brush the sausages with the sauce and cook for 20 minutes.
- Turn the sausages and brush with the sauce every 5 minutes.