Fajitas With Dalisa Sausage
Baking — 20 minutes
Preparation — 20 minutes
Servings — 4
- 3 Dalisa sausages of your choice
- 1 green pepper cut in thin strips
- 1 zucchini cut in thin slices
- 1 cup of red beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 cup of corn kernels
- 8 tortillas of your choice
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- 1/3 cup of cheddar cheese
- Remove the skin around the sausages. Put the meat in a skillet and cook over medium heat, stirring often to separate the flesh. Cook for 5 minutes or until the flesh is no longer pink.
- Add green pepper and zucchini, cook for 5 minutes, stir often. Add the kidney beans, salsa and corn and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, wrap tortillas in foil and bake at 350º F for 5 minutes. Fill each tortilla with sausage, sour cream and cheddar cheese. Roll and serve.
- Accompaniments: nachos, rice or avocado salad.