Greek salad with Dalisa Coq au porc
Baking — 30 minutes
Preparation — 30 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa Coq au Porc
- 1 1/2 cups of cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 2/3 cup of diced feta cheese
- 1/4 cup of diced red onion
- 12 whole, pitted, Kalamata olives
- 1/4 cup of olive oil
- 3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of pesto
- 6 to 8 leaves of fresh basil
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook the Coq au porc as the method prescribed on the packaging.
- Mix all the ingredients of the salad. Season to taste.
- Serve the Coq au porc with the greek salad.