Grilled Cheese with Sausages
Baking — 15 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa Bacon & Cheddar sausages
- 8 slices of Belgian bread
- 8 slices of cheddar cheese
- Cook the sausages in the oven as prescribe on the packaging.
- Slice sausages.
- Spread butter on one side of each bread slice.
- Heat a non-stick skillet over medium heat.
- Place sausage slices and cheese on the unbuttered side of each sandwich. Close the sandwich.
- Cook for about 2 minutes on each side, until cheese is melted ans bread is golden.