Italian Coq Au Porc
Baking — 40 minutes
Preparation — 20 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa Coq Au Porc
- 2 tbs of olive oil
- 1 eggplant
- 1 ball of mozzarella di bufala
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 tbs of pesto
- 1 tbs of apple cider vinegar
- 10 Italian tomatoes
- 1 cup of red wine
- 2 garlic clove
- Fresh basil
- Fresh parsley
- Fresh oregano
- Dice the tomatoes. Chop garlic and parsley.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add the tomatoes and garlic and cook, stirring for 3 minutes.
- Deglaze with red wine. Lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes. Add oregano and parsley.
- Meanwhile, slice the eggplant, red bell pepper and mozzarella.
- In an oven-safe pan, heat the oil. Sear the Coqs Au Porc for 2 minutes on each side. Bake at 375 ° for 20 minutes, or until the chicken has lost its pink color.
- Assemble a slice of eggplant, a piece of bell pepper and a slice of mozzarella to form a small pyramid. Add pesto on top and drizzle with olive oil and apple cider vinegar. Bake for about 15 minutes.
- On a plate, put a Coq Au Porc, add tomato sauce and vegetables. Sprinkle with fresh basil and serve immediately.