Merguez sausage burger
Baking — 10 minutes
Preparation — 10 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 to 6 Dalisa hot Italian sausages
- 4 olive oil rolls
- Some arugula leaves
- 1 red onion
- 1 tomato
- 4 table spoons of mayonnaise
- 2 tea spoons of olive oil
- Preheat the barbecue (450 F).
- Remove the skin from the hot Italian sausages, mash the flesh with a fork and form 4 meat patties.
- Cut the red onion and tomato into slices.
- Clean and oil the BBQ grill with olive oil. Grill the patties 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Brown the inside of the buns on the BBQ.
- Mix the mayonnaise with the harissa and spread the rolls.
- Add a few arugula leaves, then the sausage patties, a few slices of onion and tomato. Finish with a slice of bread to perfect the burger and enjoy immediately with fries.