Mexican Tostadas with Chorizo Sausage
Baking — 20
Preparation — 15
Servings — 12
package (450g) of Dalisa chorizo sausages
Olive oil (for cooking)
head iceberg lettuce, chopped
medium tomatoes, chopped
1 or 2
cheddar or Monterey Jack cheese
Fresh cilantro (optional)
Salt, to taste
- Put the tortillas in the oven at 250°F, for about 10 minutes, or until crispy.
- Remove the sausages from their casings. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil over high heat. Brown the sausage meat for 5 minutes, breaking it up with a spoon and stirring often.
- In a pot, heat the refried beans until the preparation is warm.
- In a large bowl, combine lettuce, vinegar, and salt. Mix well.
- Take the tortillas out of the oven, then spread a spoonful of refried beans. Add the sausage meat, salad, and tomatoes. Drizzle with salsa and top with cheese. Finish with a few pieces of avocado and coriander.
We would love to have your feedback! Please log in or create an account to comment this recipe.