Pumpkin and Sausages Curry
- 3 packages of Dalisa sausages of your choice
- 2 tbsp of butter
- 1 tbsp of oil
- 2 onions, minced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 tsp of cumin
- 2 tsp of curry powder
- 1/2 tsp of turmeric
- 1 can of coconut milk
- 1/2 cup of chicken broth
- 1 cup of carrots, minced
- 1 cup of green beans, cut in diagonal
- 2 cups of cauliflower head
- 2 cups of pumpkin (or butternut squash) diced
- In boiling water, cook the sausages for about 10 minutes. Drain and let cool before slicing.
- In a large saucepan, heat the oil and butter and add sausage slices.
- Add onions, garlic and spices. Add more butter if needed. Season to taste and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add coconut milk, chicken broth, carrots and green beans. Bring to a boil and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add cauliflower and pumpkins. Salt and pepper.
- Cover and let simmer for 10 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook until vegetables are cooked.