Rice, sausages and beer in the slow cooker
Baking — 15 minutes
Preparation — 6 hours
Servings — 6
- 10 Dalisa sausages (flavor of your choice)
- 1 3/4 cup of long grain rice
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 3/4 cup of frozen green peas
- 3/4 cup of frozen diced carrots
- 3 celery stalk, diced
- 1 red onion, dided
- 5 rosemary stems
- 1 1/4 cup of beef broth
- 1 can of blond or red beer (341 ml)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Slice the sausages in 3. In a large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Cook the sausages slices and onion for 2 minutes. Add rice, mix well and cook 1 minute. Deglaze with beer and bring to a boil.
- Transfer everything in the slow cooker and add remaining ingredients except peas and carrots. Cook on low for 6 hours. 30 minutes before the end of cooking, add peas and carrots.