Rigatoni with Dalisa sausages
Baking — 40 minutes
Preparation — 20 minutes
Servings — 4
- 3 mild or hot Italian Dalisa sausages
- 1 cup of sliced zucchini
- 1 cup of diced green bell pepper
- 1 cup of chopped mushrooms
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 can of tomatoes with their juice (540 ml)
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 1/2 pound of rigatoni
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook the sausages in a skillet over medium heat for 12 minutes, turning them regularly. Add zucchini, mushrooms and bell pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes, keep stirring regularly. Add garlic, tomatoes, basil, oregano and thyme. Add salt and pepper to taste. Simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook the rigatonis as indicated on the package. Drain the rigatonis and mix with the sausage-based preparation.
- Serve with Cesar salad or toasted garlic bread.