Sandwich with Dalisa White Wine and Shallots Sausage
Baking — 30 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa White Wine and Shallots sausages
- 4 sandwich bread
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 1/2 cup of white wine
- 1 1/2 cups of sliced gray shallots
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 2 tablespoons of chopped chives
- 1/2 cup of mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons of Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 1 pinch of salt and pepper
- To make shallot chutney, melt the butter in a skillet. Sweat the shallots, add the sugar and cook until coloring. Deglaze with white wine.
- Reduce until dry. Season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle chopped chives and let it cool down.
- For Dijon sauce, mix mayonnaise, Dijon mustard, honey, salt and pepper.
- Grill the Dalisa shallots and white wine sausages on the BBQ.
- Split the sandwich bread. Add shallot chutney, grilled sausage, Dijon sauce and sprinkle with chopped chives. Serve.