Baking — 20 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 4
- 1 package (450 g) of Dalisa Italian sausages (hot or mild)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup of Italian breadcrumbs
- 2 tbsp of Parmesan
- 2 tbsp of fresh Italian parsley (chopped)
- 2 tbsp of fresh oregano (chopped)
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 375 ° F.
- Remove the casing from the sausages.
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients except olive oil. Shape 25 to 30 meatballs.
- In a large skillet, heat the oil. Brown the meatballs for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place the meatballs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the oven to finish cooking for about 10 minutes.
- These meatballs can be served as a tapas or accompanied by your marinara sauce on spaghetti.