Slow cooker sausages and pepper
Baking — 6 hours
Preparation — 10 minutes
Servings — 6
- 1 can of crushed tomatoes
- 1/4 cup of chicken broth
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1 tsp of pepper
- 1 tsp of fennel seeds
- 1/2 tsp of dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp of dried basil
- 1/2 tsp of garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp of red pepper flakes
Meat and vegetables
- 8 to 10 Dalisa Italian sausages (hot or mild)
- 1 large green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 large yellow red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow onion, sliced
- 1/4 cup of fresh basil, chopped
- 8 sandwich rolls
- In the slow cooker, mix all the ingredients for the sauce. Add the sausages and vegetables.
- Cook on low intensity for 6 hours.
- Slice the sandwich rolls. Add 1 or 2 sausages ans vegetables per rolls. Sprinkle with fresh basil.