Sausages corn muffins
Baking — 20 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 4
Serves 8 larges muffins
- 4 Dalisa Toulouse sausages
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 cup of corn flour
- 2 tbsp of sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of chili powder
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of black pepper
- 1 1/2 cup of plain yogurt, at room temperature
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature
- 1/3 cup of butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup of Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- Fresh coriander
- Preheat the oven to 400 F. Grease muffin pan or use muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix flours, sugar, baking powder, salt, pepper and chili powder.
- In another bowl, whip 2/3 cup of yogurt with eggs.
- Add the yogurt mix to the dry ingredients and mix until incorporation. Add melted butter or margarine.
- Add sausage slices and cheese. Pour in the muffin tins and bake until muffins are nicely coloured, between 12 and 25 minutes, depending on your muffin tin.
- Mix chiseled coriander with remaining yogurt.
- Serve with vegetables and yogurt dip for a perfect lunchbox meal.