Slow cooker meatloaf
Baking — 4-8 hours
Preparation — 10 minutes
Servings — 6
of medium-lean ground meat of your choice
of Dalisa Italian Sausages flesh
1 1/2 cup
of Italian bread crumbs
of brown sugar
of Worcestershire sauce
of Dijon mustard
Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, sausage flesh, onion, half of the ketchup, bread crumbs, eggs and Worcestershire sauce. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Feel free to use your hands to make a nice bread the size of your slow cooker.
- Place the meatloaf in the slow cooker.
- In the same bowl, mix all remaining ingredients to form the sauce.
- Pour the sauce on the bread. Cover and cook at low intensity for 8 hours or at high intensity for 4 hours.