Slow cooker meatloaf
Baking — 4-8 hours
Preparation — 10 minutes
Servings — 6
- 2 pounds of medium-lean ground meat of your choice
- 1 package of Dalisa Italian Sausages flesh
- 1 large onion
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 cup of Ketchup
- 3/4 cup of Italian bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup of brown sugar
- 2 tbsp of Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- Salt and pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the ground meat, sausage flesh, onion, half of the ketchup, bread crumbs, eggs and Worcestershire sauce. Season well with salt and pepper.
- Feel free to use your hands to make a nice bread the size of your slow cooker.
- Place the meatloaf in the slow cooker.
- In the same bowl, mix all remaining ingredients to form the sauce.
- Pour the sauce on the bread. Cover and cook at low intensity for 8 hours or at high intensity for 4 hours.