Slow cooker sausages, cabbage and potatoes
Baking — 7 hours
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 6
- 2 packages of Dalisa Chorizo sausages
- 1 large onion
- 2 pounds of russet potatoes
- 1 medium green cabbage
- 1 box of mushroom cream (or celery cream)
- 3/4 tsp of Creole spices blend
- Slice the onion and cabbage. Peel and chop the potatoes. Add onion and potato cubes in the slow cooker.
- Slice in 3 or 4 pieces each sausage. Add the sausages in the slow cooker.
- Add Creole spice blend and the box of mushroom cream. It is not necessary to add water. Mix well and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours of cooking, add cabbage slices and mix well. Cook for 1 hour.
- Season and serve immediately.