Soup with sausages, white beans and spinach
Baking — 45 minutes
Preparation — 25 minutes
Servings — 4
- 3 Dalisa sausages of your choice
- 540 ml of rinsed and drained white beans
- 2 cups of chicken stock
- 1 garlic clove
- 225 g of frozen spinach
- 2 tablespoons of parmigiano cheese
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook the sausages in a skillet over medium heat for 12 minutes, turning them regularly. When done cooking, cut the sausages into ½-inch slices.
- In a saucepan, mix chicken stock, sausages, white beans, garlic, spinach. Bring to a boil, cover and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. When serving, add the Parmigiano and mix. Serve in a bowl.
- Side dishes: Crusty bread or grilled vegetables sandwich.