Spinach-Sausages Stuffed Shells
Baking — 40 minutes
Preparation — 20 minutes
Servings — 4
- 6 Dalisa Italian sausages
- 16 to 20 jumbo shells
- 2 cups of minced spinach, fresh or frozen (thawed and drained)
- 3 cups of Marinara sauce
- 300g of ricotta
- 2 cups of grated cheese of your choice
- Cook the pasta according to the package.
- Remove the skin of the sausages.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil and cook the sausage in small pieces.
- Remove from the skillet and let cool.
- In a large bowl, mix together sausages, ricotta and spinach. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stuff shells with the sausage mix.
- In a baking dish, pour half of the marinara sauce. Place shells and cover with the remaining sauce. Add grated cheese and cover with aluminum foil. Cook at 350 for 20 minutes.
- Remove the aluminum foil and cook for another 20 minutes,
- Serve with fresh salad and warm bread.