Strawberries, basil and meringue in a jar
Preparation — 10 minutes
Servings — 4
- 500 ml of plain yogurt
- 200g of fresh quark cheese
- 200g of strawberries
- 50g of brown sugar
- 10 leaves of basilic
- 4 graham cookies
- 4 small meringues
- Crumble the Graham cookies.
- Wash, trim and cut half of the strawberries into small dices. Cut the other half into thin slices
- Remove and wash 10 leaves of basil. Keep the other half for the rest of the recipe.
- Remove and wash 10 leaves of basil. Chopped 5 leaves and keep the 5 other intact for the rest of the recipe.
- In a salad bowl, combine the fresh quark cheese, yogurt, brown sugar, chopped basil, crushed graham crackers and diced strawberries.
- Spread the rest of the basil leaves in the bottom of each jar, align strawberries in slices around the sides. Place in the center of each verrine 1 to 2 tablespoons of the contents of the salad bowl. Top it with a small meringue.
- Enjoy this dessert chilled!