Stuffed apples with Dalisa sausage
Baking — 45 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa sausages of your choice
- 4 medium apples
- 4 tablespoons of fruity sauce (apple, plum or cherry)
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- Remove the skin of the sausages. Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Cut the hat of the apples and scoop them out. Fill the apple with the sausage meat and put the hats back on each apple.
- In a buttered baking dish, place the apples and cook for 45 minutes.
- When done cooking, pour 1 tablespoon of fruit sauce on each apple.
- Serve with crusty bread, sauerkraut or walnut salad.