Toulouse sausage dumpling soup
Baking — 10
Preparation — 35
Servings — 8
Dalisa Toulouse sausages (375g)
Won Ton covers
chopped green onions
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil.
- Remove the casings from the sausages and place about half a tablespoon of sausage meat in the center of a Wonton wrapper.
- Moisten the edges of the wrapper and fold it to seal the Wonton dumpling.
- Add the dumplings to the boiling water and cook for 5 minutes. Use a skimmer to remove them from the water and set them aside. Drain the cooking water.
- In the same pot, heat the chicken broth, then return the dumplings and add the green onions. Let it simmer for an additional 5 minutes.