Toulouse Sausage Meatloaf with toppings
Baking — 40 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 6
- 2 pounds of Toulouse Sausage flesh
- 2 tbsp of fresh thyme
- 2 French shallot, finely chopped
- 1 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 125 g of sliced mushrooms
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1 1/2 cup of tomato juice
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients for the meatloaf. Add salt and pepper. Pour the mixture in a loaf pan and bake at 350°F for about 35 minutes.
- In a large non-stick skillet, heat 2 tbsp of olive oil over high heat and sauté the mushrooms for 1 minute.
- Add the onions, bell pepper and garlic. Continue cooking for 2 minutes. Add the tomato and tomato juice. Cook 2 more minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste.