Warm salad with Dalisa sausages
Baking — 30 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 4
- 3 Dalisa sausages of your choice
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of red wine vinegar
- 1 chopped red onion
- 400g / 14 oz of chickpeas
- Fresh or dried oregano, to taste
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- Cook the sausages in a skillet over medium heat for 12 minutes, turning them regularly. After cooking, cut the sausages into 1/2-inch slices. Allow to cool
- In a bowl, make an emulsion with 1,5 tablespoon of olive oil and red wine vinegar. Add chilled sausage pieces and mix. Set aside.
- In a skillet, heat the rest of the olive oil over medium heat and add the sliced red onion. Add the onions to the sausage mixture and mix. Add the chickpeas and oregano. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with couscous, lettuce or crusty bread.