Homemade Bratwurst Pogos
Baking — 10
Preparation — 10
Servings — 6
Dalisa Bratwurst sausages (375g)
- Cut Bratwurst sausages in half, then insert a popsicle stick into each piece.
- On a clean work surface, roll out a square of sausage dough.
- Place half of a sausage onto the dough, then roll the sausage completely with the dough, ensuring the ends are sealed. Repeat this step for all the sausages on sticks.
- Place half of the pogos in the air fryer.
- Cook the sausages at 350°F for 10 minutes, flipping them halfway through cooking to ensure they are golden brown and well-cooked on all sides. Repeat this step to cook the remaining sausages.
- Once cooked, serve the Pogos with a sauce of your choice.