Decadent Breakfast Sandwich
Baking — 10
Preparation — 15
Servings — 2
pack Dalisa Bacon & Cheddar sausages (450 g)
grated cheddar cheese
- Remove the casings from the sausages and shape the meat into two large patties. Place the patties in a hot skillet and cook for about 5 minutes on each side, or until the meat is completely cooked. Set aside.
- Using a rolling pin, flatten the croissants and place them in the same skillet. Pour a little honey on each side to caramelize them.
- On one of the croissants, add the cheddar cheese, then place the sausage patty on top so that the cheese melts. Transfer both halves to a plate.
- In the same skillet, fry an over-easy egg.
- Place the arugula on the sausage patty, then the egg, and finally, the second croissant on top.
- Cut in two and serve.