Baking — 35 minutes
Preparation — 30 minutes
Servings — 4
- 6 Dalisa Chorizo sausages
- 1 pizza dough
- 4 cups of minced onion
- 1/3 cup of fresh cream (Liberté)
- 1/3 cup of sour cream
- Nutmeg, salt and pepper
- Line two baking sheets with parchment paper or preheat a pizza pan by placing it on the BBQ.
- On the BBQ, cook the sausages. Cut in small cubes. Set aside.
- In a skillet, add a knob of butter or oil and soften the onions without colouring until they become translucent. Add the spices. Mix well and set aside.
- Divide the dough into 4. With your hands, stretch the dough into 4 discs.
- Spread a fresh cream and sour cream on each disc. Sprinkle with onions and sausages.
- Bake on a medium-heat preheated BBQ for about 12 minutes, or until the dough is golden-brown.