Quick Sausage Lasagna
Baking — 40 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 6
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 small onion, diced
- 1 package (450 g) of Dalisa Italian sausages (hot or mild)
- 475 g of ricotta
- 2 1/2 cups of marinara sauce
- 12 oven-ready lasagna (or 12 cooked lasagna)
- 2 cups of grated mozzarella cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and sausages. Using a wooden spoon, crumble the sausages to obtain a texture of ground meat. Cook for about 5 minutes.
- Add 2 cups of marinara sauce. Simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
- In a rectangular baking dish (9 ”x 13”), spread the remaining sauce. Distribute 3 lasagna, cover with 1/2 of the sauce. Distribute 3 lasagna, spread the ricotta. Distribute 3 lasagna, cover with remaining sauce. Distribute 3 lasagna. Cover with grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes.