Sausage wonton bites
Baking — 25 minutes
Preparation — 15 minutes
Servings — 45
- 1 package of Dalisa Bacon & Cheddar sausages
- 454 g of wonton covers, thawed
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- 1 cup of grated Monterrey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup of pitted black olives
- 1 cup of ranch dressing
- In a preheated oven at 375°, bake the sausages for 15 to 20 minutes, turning them halfway. Let cool. Chop into small cubes.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with vegetable oil. Place a wonton cover in each cavity and gently shape them using your finger.
- Bake the wonton for 5 to 10 minutes or until the wontons are nicely golden. Let cool before unmolding.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to cook all the wonton needed.
- In a bowl, toss the diced sausage with the cheeses, olives and vinaigrette.
- Place the cooked wontons on a baking sheet, stuff each wonton with the sausage mixture and bake for 10 minutes so that the cheese melts.