Baking — 40 minutes
Preparation — 20 minutes
Servings — 4
- 3 Dalisa sausages of your choice
- 500 g of pizza dough
- 1 cup of grated mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/2 green bell pepper, seeded, diced
- Cook the sausages in a skillet over medium heat for 12 minutes, turning them regularly. After cooking, cut the sausages into ½-inch slices. Allow to cool.
- In a bowl, combine sliced sausages, cheese, tomato sauce, and pepper.
- Using a knife, divide the dough into quarters. Lower each portion to form a 6-inch (15 cm) diameter disc.
- Spread the sausage over the dough, leaving a ½-inch (1 cm) border around the edges.
- Moisten the edge of the dough with water and fold each one down into half. Press the borders together to seal.
- Bake at 375ºF (190ºC) for 30 minutes or until calzone is golden brown.