Baking — 10 minutes
Preparation — 10 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 to 6 Dalisa Hot Italian sausages
- 6 to 8 corn tortillas
- 1 or 2 avocado
- 2 1/2 cups of cabbage salad
- 1 small jalapeño pepper
- 2 cups of mayonnaise
- Juice and zest of 1 lime
- 1 tbsp of maple syrup
- Fresh cilantro
- Cook the sausages in a pan for 15 minutes. Let cook and slice.
- Slice the pepper and remove the seeds.
- Clean and chop cilantro.
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, mayonnaise, lime juice, cilantro and jalapeño pepper. Season with salt and pepper.
- Heat the sausages and tortillas. Meanwhile, open the avocado and cut in small dice.
- On each tortilla, add a few slices of sausages, cabbage salad and avocado pieces.