Stracciatella soup with Dalisa Italian Sausage
Baking — 40 minutes
Preparation — 25 minutes
Servings — 4
- 4 Dalisa Italian sausages
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/2 cup of chopped onions
- 1/2 cup of celery, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup of carrots, cut into cubes
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley
- 5 tablespoons of grated Parmesan
- 4 slices of Proscuitto
- 4 beaten eggs (white only)
- 2 liters of chicken stock
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- Remove the envelope of Dalisa Italian sausages.
- Using your hands, shape 6 small meatballs with sausage meat.
- In a saucepan, heat the olive oil and cook the meatballs until they are well-colored.
- Add onion, celery, carrot and salt.
- Add your chicken broth and cook till it boils.
- Using a spoon, rotate the broth and toss the beaten egg whites. The whites will cook instantly.
- Serve in bowls of your choice and garnish with prosciutto, parsley and parmesan cheese.